Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1609-1620
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- Guidelines update on indications for transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 1036-1037
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding prosthesis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 967-968
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1706-1715
- Surgical or transcatheter aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1321-1331
- Temporal trends and clinical consequences of wait-times for trans-catheter aortic valve replacement: a population based study.Circulation. 2018; 138: 483-493
- Monitoring wait times for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: a need for national benchmarks.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1150-1152
- Impact of wait times on the effectiveness of transcatheter aortic valve replacement in severe aortic valve disease: a discrete event simulation model.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1162-1169
- Quality of care for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: development of Canadian Cardiovascular Society Quality Indicators.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 1038.e1-1038.e4
- The transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) quality report: a call to arms for improving quality in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 330-332
- National Quality Report: Transcatheter Valve Implantation.Canadian Cardiovascular Society, 2016
- The median hazard ratio: a useful measure of variance and general contextual effects in multilevel survival analysis.Stat Med. 2017; 36: 928-938
- Regional variations in ambulatory care and incidence of cardiovascular events.CMAJ. 2017; 189: E494-E501
- Factors associated with length of stay following trans-catheter aortic valve replacement - a multicenter study.BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2017; 17: 137
- Percutaneous transcatheter implantation of an aortic valve prosthesis for calcific aortic stenosis: first human case description.Circulation. 2002; 106: 3006-3008
- Development of transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI): a 20-year odyssey.Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2012; 105: 146-152
- The development of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).Glob Cardiol Sci Pract. 2016; 2016 (e201632)
- The development of transcatheter aortic valve replacement in the USA.Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2012; 105: 160-164
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement in Europe: adoption trends and factors influencing device utilization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 210-219
- Task Force 2 of the Cardiovascular Round Table of the European Society of Cardiology. Patient access to medical technology across Europe.Eur Heart J. 2004; 25: 611-616
- The economics of transcatheter valve interventions.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1091-1098
- Two-year evaluation of mandatory bundled payments for joint replacement.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 252-262
- Evaluation of Medicare's bundled payments initiative for medical conditions.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 260-269
- Medicare's bundled payments initiative for medical conditions.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: e33
- The Vancouver 3M (Multidisciplinary, Multimodality, But Minimalist) clinical pathway facilitates safe next-day discharge home at low-, medium-, and high-volume transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement centers: the 3M TAVR Study.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 459-469
See editorial by Sathananthan and Gin, pages 797-798 of this issue.
See page 850 for disclosure information.