Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- European Society of Cardiology, Acute Cardiovascular Care Association, SCAD Study Group: a position paper on spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 3353-3368
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: current state of the science: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137: e523-e557
- Should we recommend cardiac rehabilitation in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 472-473
- The first dedicated cardiac rehabilitation program for patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection: description and initial results.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 554-560
- Peer support intervention trials for individuals with heart disease: a systematic review.Eur J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2010; 9: 57-67
See page 1160 for disclosure information.