Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dual antiplatelet therapy for secondary prevention of coronary artery disease.Open Heart. 2017; 4e000651
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants with warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.Lancet. 2014; 3: 955-962
- Trends in prescribing oral anticoagulants in Canada, 2008-2014.Clin Ther. 2015; 3 (2506-14.e4)
- Antithrombotic therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a North American perspective—2016 update.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9e004395
- Antithrombotic therapy for atrial fibrillation and coronary disease demystified.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 3: 1426-1436
- Triple antithrombotic therapy in cardiac patients: more questions than answers.Eur Heart J. 2014; 3: 216-223
- Bleeding risk with triple antithrombotic therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation and drug-eluting stents.Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2014; 2: 193-199
- Therapeutic strategies after coronary stenting in chronically anticoagulated patients: the MUSICA study.Heart. 2009; 9: 1483-1488
- Use of clopidogrel with or without aspirin in patients taking oral anticoagulant therapy and undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: an open-label, randomised, controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 3: 1107-1115
- Assessing the quality of reports of randomized clinical trials: is blinding necessary?.Control Clin Trials. 1996; 1: 1-12
- Meta-analysis in clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1986; 7: 177-188
- Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions. Version 5.1.0.March 2011
- Dual antithrombotic therapy with dabigatran after PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2017; 3: 1513-1524
- Prevention of bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing PCI.N Engl J Med. 2016; 3: 2423-2434
- Antithrombotic therapy after acute coronary syndrome or PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2019; 3: 1509-1524
- Edoxaban-based versus vitamin K antagonist–based antithrombotic regimen after successful coronary stenting in patients with atrial fibrillation (ENTRUST-AF PCI): a randomised, open-label, phase 3b trial.Lancet. 2019; 3: 1335-1343
- 2018 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology focused update of the guidelines for the use of antiplatelet therapy.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 3: 214-233
- Safety and efficacy of dual vs triple antithrombotic therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation following percutaneous coronary intervention: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.Eur Heart J. 2018; 3 (1726-35a)
- Safety and efficacy of antithrombotic strategies in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. [Epub ahead of print].JAMA Cardiol. 2019; https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2019.1880
See page 141 for disclosure information.