Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: e521-643
- A prospective survey of patients with valvular heart disease in Europe: the Euro Heart Survey on Valvular Heart Disease.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 1231-1243
- 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1437-1448
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- Transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1609-1620
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding prosthesis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1790-1798
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1706-1715
- Surgical or transcatheter aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1321-1331
- Significant mitral regurgitation left untreated at the time of aortic valve replacement: a comprehensive review of a frequent entity in the transcatheter aortic valve replacement era.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2643-2658
- Transcatheter mitral-valve repair in patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2307-2318
- Percutaneous repair or surgery for mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1395-1406
- Clinical impact of preprocedural moderate or severe mitral regurgitation on outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1112-1120
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement in patients with aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: 1977-1985
- When transcatheter aortic valve replacement is not enough: a step toward understanding when concomitant mitral regurgitation needs treatment.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 1615-1617
- Clinical impact and evolution of mitral regurgitation following transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a meta-analysis.Heart. 2015; 101: 1395-1405
- Mitral regurgitation after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: prognosis, imaging predictors, and potential management.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 1603-1614
- Previous TAVR in patients undergoing percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair (PMVR) affects improvement of MR.PLoS One. 2018; 13 (e0205930)
See article by Miura et al., pages 1112–1120 of this issue.
See page 1004 for disclosure information.