Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Deep learning.Nature. 2015; 521: 436-444
- Deep learning in medical imaging: general overview.Korean J Radiol. 2017; 18: 570-584
- Deep learning in mammography: diagnostic accuracy of a multipurpose image analysis software in the detection of breast cancer.Invest Radiol. 2017; 52: 434-440
- Detection of tuberculosis patterns in digital photographs of chest X-ray images using deep learning: feasibility study.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2018; 22: 328-335
- Comparison of deep learning approaches for multi-label chest X-ray classification.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 6381
- Machine learning and deep learning applied in ultrasound.Ultraschall Med. 2018; 39: 379-381
- Deep learning for brain MRI segmentation: state of the art and future directions.J Digit Imaging. 2017; 30: 449-459
- Clinical applications of machine learning in cardiovascular disease and its relevance to cardiac imaging.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 1975-1986
- Guidelines for electrocardiography. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (Committee on Electrocardiography).J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 473-481
- Computer-interpreted electrocardiograms: benefits and limitations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1183-1192
- Ventricular fibrillation and tachycardia detection from surface ECG using time-frequency representation images as input dataset for machine learning.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2017; 141: 119-127
- A novel application of deep learning for single-lead ECG classification.Comput Biol Med. 2018; 99: 53-62
- Common errors in computer electrocardiogram interpretation.Int J Cardiol. 2006; 106: 232-237
- Cardiologist-level arrhythmia detection and classification in ambulatory electrocardiograms using a deep neural network.Nat Med. 2019; 25: 65-69
- Deep visual-semantic alignments for generating image descriptions.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2017; 39: 664-676
- Long short-term memory.Neural Comput. 1997; 9: 1735-1780
- Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram: part I: the electrocardiogram and its technology: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Electrocardiography and Arrhythmias Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology; the American College of Cardiology Foundation; and the Heart Rhythm Society: endorsed by the International Society for Computerized Electrocardiology.Circulation. 2007; 115: 1306-1324
Mostayed A, Luo J, Shu XL, Wee W. Classification of 12-lead ECG signals with bi-directional LSTM network 2018 [e-print]. arXiv:1811.02090.
- A novel connectionist system for unconstrained handwriting recognition.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell. 2009; 31: 855-868
- Framewise phoneme classification with bidirectional LSTM and other neural network architectures.Neural Netw. 2005; 18: 602-610
- Deep learning approach for active classification of electrocardiogram signals.Inf Sci. 2016; 345: 340-354
- The impact of the MIT-BIH arrhythmia database.IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag. 2001; 20: 45-50
- A novel wavelet sequence based on deep bidirectional LSTM network model for ECG signal classification.Comput Biol Med. 2018; 96: 189-202
- Detection of ST segment deviation episodes in ECG using KLT with an ensemble neural classifier.Physiol Meas. 2008; 29: 747-760
See editorial by Zhou et al., pages 17–18 of this issue.
See page 10 for disclosure information.