Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute reactions to intravascular contrast media: types, risk factors, recognition, and specific treatment.Am J Roentgenol. 1991; 157: 1153-1161
- Successful rapid intravenous desensitization for radioiodine contrast allergy in a patient requiring urgent coronary angiography.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 2: 101-102
- Rapid desensitization to overcome contrast allergy prior to urgent coronary angiography.Int Heart J. 2018; 59: 622-625
- Radiologic contrast media desensitization for delayed cardiac catheterization.Allergy Rhinol. 2019; 10 (2152656719892844)
- General considerations on rapid desensitization for drug hypersensitivity–a consensus statement.Allergy. 2010; 65: 1357-1366
See page 1161.e2 for disclosure information.