Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2020 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 141: e139-e596
- Recent trends in hospitalizations for cardiovascular disease, stroke, and vascular cognitive impairment in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1081-1090
- Trends in use of transcatheter aortic valve replacement by age.JAMA. 2018; 320: 598-600
- Evolving trends in the epidemiology, risk factors, and prevention of type 2 diabetes: a review.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 552-564
- Acute myocardial infarction in women.Circulation. 2016; 133: 916-947
- Sex-specific stroke incidence over time in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Stroke Study.Neurology. 2017; 89: 990-996
See article by Botley et al., pages 1081–1090 of this issue.
See page 996 for disclosure information.