Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical impact of valvular heart disease in elderly patients admitted for acute coronary syndrome: insights from the Elderly-ACS 2 study.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1104-1111
- on behalf of the Elderly ACS 2 Investigators. A comparison of reduced-dose prasugrel and standard-dose clopidogrel in elderly patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing early percutaneous revascularization.Circulation. 2018; 137: 2435-2445
- Epidemiology of acquired valvular heart disease.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 962-970
- Aortic stenosis: insights on pathogenesis and clinical implications.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2016; 13: 489-498
- Chronic kidney disease and the pathophysiology of valvular heart disease.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1195-1207
- Contemporary revascularization dilemmas in older adults.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e014477
- Epidemiology: An Introduction.Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK2002
- Confounding: essence and detection.Am J Epidemiol. 1981; 114: 593-603
- Transcatheter mitral-valve repair in patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2307-2318
- Percutaneous repair or medical treatment for secondary mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2297-2306
- Two-year outcomes of surgical treatment of moderate ischemic mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1932-1941
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 63: e57-e185
See article by Crimi et al., pages 1104–1111 of this issue.
See page 1002 for disclosure information.