Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic regurgitation caused by Behçet’s disease: surgical experience during an 11-year period.J Card Surg. 2012; 27: 39-44
- Aortic valve replacement in Behçet’s disease: surgical modification to prevent valve detachment.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2009; 36: 771-772
- Long-term outcome of arterial lesions in Behçet’s disease: a series of 101 patients.Medicine (Baltimore). 2012; 91: 18-24
- Behçet’s disease: successful treatment with infliximab in 7 patients with severe vascular manifestations. A retrospective analysis.Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2012; 64: 607-611
- Perioperative anti–tumor necrosis factor therapy does not increase the rate of early postoperative complication in Crohn’s disease.J Gastrointest Surg. 2010; 14: 1859-1866
See page 1161.e5 for disclosure information.