Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Results of clinical genetic testing of 2,912 probands with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: expanded panels offer limited additional sensitivity.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 880-888
- Twenty novel mutations in the alpha-galactosidase A gene causing Fabry disease.Mol Med. 1999; 5: 806-811
- Fabry disease: twenty novel alpha-galactosidase A mutations causing the classical phenotype.J Hum Genet. 2001; 46: 192-196
- Fabry disease that phenocopies hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a thorough genetic “detective” identifies the “rogue” hidden in the GLA gene.Korean Circ J. 2019; 49: 464-467
- Continuous cardiac troponin I release in Fabry disease.PLoS One. 2014; 9e91757
See page 1554.e3 for disclosure information.