Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac and vascular complications of Behçet disease in the Tunisian context: clinical characteristics and predictive factors.Adv Rheumatol. 2018; 58: 32
- Spectrum of cardiac lesions in Behçet disease: a series of 52 patients and review of the literature.Medicine (Baltimore). 2012; 91: 25-34
- Pathologic features of Behçet’s syndrome: a review of Japanese autopsy registry data.Hum Pathol. 1985; 16: 790-795
- Behçet’s disease complicated by giant-cell myocarditis.Intern Med. 2014; 53: 1721
See page 1554.e11 for disclosure information.