Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The genetics of cardiovascular disease: new insights from emerging approaches.J Pathol. 2010; 220: 186-197
- Genetics of human cardiovascular disease.Cell. 2012; 148: 1242-1257
- Internalization-defective LDL receptors produced by genes with nonsense and frameshift mutations that truncate the cytoplasmic domain.Cell. 1985; 41: 735-743
- Family history as an independent risk factor for coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1984; 4: 793-801
- Mutations in the genes for cardiac troponin T and alpha-tropomyosin in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 1058-1064
- The genetic basis for cardiomyopathy: from mutation identification to mechanistic paradigms.Cell. 2001; 104: 557-567
- Adult congenital heart disease in a nationwide population 2000-2014: epidemiological trends, arrhythmia, and standardized mortality ratio.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7
- Arrhythmia burden in adults with surgically repaired tetralogy of Fallot: a multi-institutional study.Circulation. 2010; 122: 868-875
- Long-term outcomes of tetralogy of Fallot: a study from the Pediatric Cardiac Care Consortium.JAMA Cardiol. 2019; 4: 34-41
- Familial tetralogy of Fallot caused by mutation in the jagged1 gene.Hum Mol Genet. 2001; 10: 163-169
- Mutations in NOTCH1 cause aortic valve disease.Nature. 2005; 437: 270-274
- GATA4 sequence variants in patients with congenital heart disease.J Med Genet. 2007; 44: 779-783
- Congenital heart disease caused by mutations in the transcription factor NKX2-5.Science. 1998; 281: 108-111
- Genetic heterogeneity and phenotypic anomalies in children with atrioventricular canal defect and tetralogy of Fallot.Clin Dysmorphol. 2006; 15: 65-70
- 22q11.2 deletion syndrome is associated with increased mortality in adults with tetralogy of Fallot and pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 306: 56-60
- Impact of a 22q11.2 microdeletion on adult all-cause mortality in tetralogy of Fallot.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1091-1097
- 22q11.2 deletions in patients with conotruncal defects: data from 1,610 consecutive cases.Pediatr Cardiol. 2013; 34: 1687-1694
- All-cause mortality and survival in adults with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.Genet Med. 2019; 21: 2328-2335
- Deletion of chromosome 22q11.2 and outcome in patients with pulmonary atresia and ventricular septal defect.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 567-571
- 22q11.2 deletion syndrome and congenital heart disease.Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet. 2020; 184: 64-72
- The impact of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome on surgical repair outcomes of conotruncal cardiac anomalies.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: 1597-1604
- HER2-positive breast cancer.Lancet. 2017; 389: 2415-2429
- Gene therapy strategies in the treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Pflugers Arch. 2019; 471: 807-815
- Novel therapies for prevention and early treatment of cardiomyopathies.Circ Res. 2019; 124: 1536-1550
- Next-generation sequencing to identify genetic causes of cardiomyopathies.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2012; 27: 214-220
See article by van Mil et al., pages 1091–1097 of this issue.
See page 998 for disclosure information.