Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Expert panel on integrated guidelines for cardiovascular health and risk reduction in children and adolescents: summary report.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: S213-S256
- 2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA guideline on the management of blood cholesterol: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 3168-3209
- Cholesterol screening and treatment practices and preferences: a survey of United States Pediatricians.J Pediatr. 2017; 185: 99-105.e102
- Lipid screening in childhood and adolescence for detection of familial hypercholesterolemia: evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force.JAMA. 2016; 316: 645-655
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement on familial hypercholesterolemia: update 2018.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 1553-1563
See page 1549 for disclosure information.