Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2017 Comprehensive update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society guidelines for the management of heart failure.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1342-1433
- Discordance between patient-predicted and model-predicted life expectancy among ambulatory patients with heart failure.JAMA. 2008; 299: 2533-2542
- Preferences of patients with heart failure for prognosis communication.Can J Cardiol. 2007; 23: 791-796
- Decision making in advanced heart failure.Circulation. 2012; 125: 1928-1952
- Advanced care planning: care to plan in advance.JACC Heart Fail. 2015; 3: 122-126
- The importance of addressing advance care planning and decisions about do-not-resuscitate orders during novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).JAMA. 2020; 323: 1771-1772
See page 668 for disclosure information.