Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The clinical profile and pathophysiology of atrial fibrillation: relationships among clinical features, epidemiology, and mechanisms.Circ Res. 2014; 114: 1453-1468
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society comprehensive guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
- Long-term outcomes of secondary atrial fibrillation in the community: the Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1648-1655
- Rate control versus rhythm control for atrial fibrillation after cardiac surgery.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1911-1921
- Interventions for preventing post-operative atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing heart surgery.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; 1: CD003611
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after coronary artery bypass graft and long-term risk of stroke: a meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e007558
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after PCI or CABG for left main disease: the EXCEL Trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 739-748
- Long-term thromboembolic risk in patients with postoperative atrial fibrillation after left-sided heart valve surgery.JAMA Cardiol. 2019; 4: 1139-1147
- Perioperative/postoperative atrial fibrillation and risk of subsequent stroke and/or mortality.Stroke. 2019; 50: 1364-1371
- Postoperative atrial fibrillation after noncardiac surgery: maybe not so benign after all.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1423-1425
- Device-detected atrial fibrillation before and after hospitalisation for noncardiac surgery or medical illness: insights from ASSERT.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 803-809
- Atrial fibrillation occurring transiently with stress.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2018; 33: 58-65
- Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: 2019 and beyond.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2019; 16: 387-388
- Enhanced cardiomyocyte NLRP3 inflammasome signaling promotes atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2018; 138: 2227-2242
- Postoperative atrial fibrillation: mechanisms, manifestations and management.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2019; 16: 417-436
- Atrial myocyte NLRP3/CaMKII nexus forms a substrate for postoperative atrial fibrillation.Circ Res. 2020; 127: 1036-1055
- Prognosis in patients with atrial fibrillation and a presumed "temporary cause" in a community-based cohort study.Clin Res Cardiol. 2017; 106: 202-210
- The long-term risk of stroke in patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated with new-onset atrial fibrillation.Clin Cardiol. 2009; 32: 467-470
- The significance of new onset atrial fibrillation complicating acute myocardial infarction.Clin Res Cardiol. 2012; 101: 17-22
- Anticoagulant use and risk of ischemic stroke and bleeding in patients with secondary atrial fibrillation associated with acute coronary syndromes, acute pulmonary disease, or sepsis.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 386-393
See article by McIntyre et al., pages 803–809 of this issue.
See page 689 for disclosure information.