Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The paradox of disease prevention: celebrated in principle, resisted in practice.JAMA. 2013; 310: 85-90
- Does the routine use of global coronary heart disease risk scores translate into clinical benefits or harms? A systematic review of the literature.BMC Health Serv Res. 2008; 8: 60
- Patient knowledge of coronary risk profile improves the effectiveness of dyslipidemia therapy: the CHECK-UP study: a randomized controlled trial.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 2296-2303
- Do doctors accurately assess coronary risk in their patients? Preliminary results of the Coronary Health Assessment Study.BMJ. 1995; 3: 975
- Years of life lost and healthy life-years lost from diabetes and cardiovascular disease in overweight and obese people: a modelling study.Lancet Diabetes. 2015; 3 (114-22)
See page 789 for disclosure information.