Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tricuspid valve disease: diagnosis, prognosis and management of a rapidly evolving field.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2019; 16: 538-554
- Functional tricuspid regurgitation: a need to revise our understanding.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 2331-2336
- Recommendations for cardiac chamber quantification by echocardiography in adults: an update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2015; 28 (e14): 1-39
- Right ventricular function in cardiovascular disease, part I: anatomy, physiology, aging, and functional assessment of the right ventricle.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1436-1448
- Multimodality imaging of the right ventricle.Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2017; 19: 82
- Right ventricle in pulmonary arterial hypertension: haemodynamics, structural changes, imaging, and proposal of a study protocol aimed to assess remodelling and treatment effects.Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 27-37
- Right ventricular strain rate during exercise accurately identifies male athletes with right ventricular arrhythmias.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 21: 282-290
- Right ventricular longitudinal strain predicts survival in patients with functional tricuspid regurgitation.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 1086-1093
- Prognostic implications of right ventricular free wall longitudinal strain in patients with significant functional tricuspid regurgitation.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12e008666
- Sex- and method-specific reference values for right ventricular strain by 2-dimensional speckle-tracking echocardiography.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9e003866
- 2020 ACC/AHA guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2021; 143: e72-227
- Severe symptomatic tricuspid valve regurgitation due to permanent pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator leads.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 1672-1675
- Tricuspid valve dysfunction following pacemaker or cardioverter-defibrillator implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2331-2341
- Increased prevalence of significant tricuspid regurgitation in patients with transvenous pacemakers leads.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 1130-1132
- Tricuspid regurgitation and right ventricular function after mitral valve surgery with or without concomitant tricuspid valve procedure.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 146 (e1110): 1126-1132
- Right ventricular dysfunction as predictor of longer hospital stay in patients with acute decompensated heart failure: a prospective study in Indonesian population.Cardiovasc Ultrasound. 2016; 14: 25
- Right ventricular ejection fraction: an indicator of increased mortality in patients with congestive heart failure associated with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 217-224
- Preserved right ventricular ejection fraction predicts exercise capacity and survival in advanced heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 25: 1143-1153
- Value of right ventricular ejection fraction in predicting short-term prognosis of patients with severe chronic heart failure.J Heart Lung Transplant. 1997; 16: 774-785
- Right ventricular dysfunction impairs effort tolerance independent of left ventricular function among patients undergoing exercise stress myocardial perfusion imaging.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9e005115
- Association of decreased right ventricular strain with worse survival in non-acute coronary syndrome angina.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2016; 29 (e354): 350-358
- Right heart end-systolic remodeling index strongly predicts outcomes in pulmonary arterial hypertension: comparison with validated models.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10e005771
- RV contractile function and its coupling to pulmonary circulation in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: stratification of clinical phenotypes and outcomes.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10: 1211-1221
- Right ventricular relative wall thickness as a predictor of outcomes and of right ventricular reverse remodeling for patients with pulmonary hypertension.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 33: 313-321
- Right ventricular assessment in adult congenital heart disease patients with right ventricle-to-pulmonary artery conduits.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2015; 28: 522-532
- Impact of tricuspid regurgitation on long-term survival.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 43: 405-409
See article by Bannehr et al., pages 1086-1093 of this issue.
See page 947 for disclosure information.