Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiovascular disease in incarcerated populations.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2967-2976
- Causes of death among people in custody in Ontario, 1990-1999.CMAJ. 2002; 167: 1109-1113
- The “problem” of health: an analysis of health care provision in Canada's federal prisons.Health (London). 2021; 25: 3-20
- Association between incarceration and incident cardiovascular disease: results from the CARDIA cohort study.BMC Public Health. 2021; 21: 214
See page 1152 for disclosure information.