Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The new concept of univentricular heart.Front Pediatr. 2014; 2: 62
- Anatomic types of single or common ventricle in man.Am J Cardiol. 1964; 13: 367-386
- Surgical repair of tricuspid atresia.Thorax. 1971; 26: 240-248
- Univentricular hearts in Denmark 1977 to 2009: incidence and survival.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 1311-1316
- Definitive palliation with cavopulmonary or aortopulmonary shunts for adults with single ventricle physiology.Heart. 2000; 83: 51-57
- Survival and outcomes of patients with unoperated single ventricle.Heart. 2016; 102: 216-222
- Outcome of the Glenn procedure as definitive palliation in single ventricle patients.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 303: 30-35
- Long-term survival of patients with univentricular heart not treated surgically.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 123: 1214-1217
- Predictors of death in contemporary adult patients with Eisenmenger syndrome: a multicenter study.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1432-1440
- Blood viscosity and its relationship to iron deficiency, symptoms, and exercise capacity in adults with cyanotic congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 356-365
- Circulatory bypass of the right side of the heart.N Engl J Med. 1958; 259: 117-120
- Long-term follow-up in the unoperated univentricular heart.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 53: 1124-1128
- Survival into adulthood of patients with unoperated single ventricle.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 542-544
- Poor prognosis and related factors in adults with Eisenmenger syndrome.Am Heart J. 2002; 143: 739-744
- Risk factors for excess mortality in adults with congenital heart diseases.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 1233-1241
- Children and adults with congenital heart disease lost to follow-up: who and when?.Circulation. 2009; 120: 302-309
- Incidence and clinical characteristics of sudden cardiac death in adult congenital heart disease.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 254: 101-106
- Atrioventricular valve failure in fontan palliation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 810-822
- The progress and significance of QRS duration by electrocardiography in hypoplastic left heart syndrome.Pediatr Cardiol. 2020; 41: 141-148
- Thrombocytopenia in congenital heart disease patients.Platelets. 2015; 26: 432-436
- Predictive factors for long-term prognosis in adults with cyanotic congenital heart disease—Japanese multi-center study.Int J Cardiol. 2007; 120: 72-78
- Platelet count and mean platelet volume predict outcome in adults with Eisenmenger syndrome.Heart. 2018; 104: 45-50
- Prevalence, predictors, and prognostic value of renal dysfunction in adults with congenital heart disease.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2320-2328
- QRS duration changes in patients with single ventricle physiology: birth to 10 years.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 38: 1159-1165
- Adults with congenital heart disease and heart transplantation: optimizing outcomes.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014; 33: 873-877
- Bidirectional cavopulmonary shunt with additional pulmonary blood flow: a failed or successful strategy?.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 42: 513-519
- Pulsatile Glenn as long-term palliation for single ventricle physiology patients.Congenit Heart Dis. 2018; 13: 927-934
See editorial by Massarella and Oechslin, pages 858–861 of this issue.
See page 1119 for disclosure information.