Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Right bundle branch block, persistent ST segment elevation and sudden cardiac death: a distinct clinical and electrocardiographic syndrome. A multicenter report.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 1391-1396
- Brugada syndrome 1992-2012: 20 years of scientific excitement, and more.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 3610-3615
- Brugada syndrome and reduced right ventricular outflow tract conduction reserve: a final common pathway?.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1073-1081
- About Brugada syndrome and its prevalence.Europace. 2012; 14: 925-928
- Brugada phenocopy: new terminology and proposed classification.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2012; 17: 299-314
- Expert cardiologists cannot distinguish between Brugada phenocopy and Brugada syndrome electrocardiogram patterns.Europace. 2016; 18: 1095-1100
- Deep learning for cardiovascularmedicine: a practical primer.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 2058-2073
- Cardiologist-level arrhythmia detection and classification in ambulatory electrocardiograms using a deep neural network.Nat Med. 2019; 25 (Erratum in: Nat Med 2019;25:53): 65-69
- A deep learning–enabled electrocardiogram model for the identification of a rare inherited arrhythmia: Brugada syndrome.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 152-159
- Use of artificial intelligence and deep neural networks in evaluation of patients with electrocardiographically concealed long QT syndrome from the surface 12-lead electrocardiogram.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 532-538
- Detection of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy using a convolutional neural network-enabled electrocardiogram.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 722-733
- Computer versus cardiologist: is a machine learning algorithm able to outperform an expert in diagnosing a phospholamban p.Arg14del mutation on the electrocardiogram?.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 79-87
- Improving electrocardiogram-based detection of rare genetic heart disease using transfer learning: an application to phospholamban p.Arg14del mutation carriers.Comput Biol Med. 2021; 131: 104262
- Discovering and visualizing disease-specific electrocardiogram features using deep learning: proof-of-concept in phospholamban gene mutation carriers.Circ Arrhythmia Electrophysiol. 2021; 14e009056
- J-Wave syndromes expert consensus conference report: Emerging concepts and gaps in knowledge.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: e295-e324
- Yield and pitfalls of ajmaline testing in the evaluation of unexplained cardiac arrest and sudden unexplained death: single-center experience with 482 families.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 1400-1408
- Stop explaining black box machine learning models for high stakes decisions and use interpretable models instead.Nat Mach Intell. 2019; 1: 206-215
See article by Liu et al., pages 152–159 of this issue.
See page 150 for disclosure information.