Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- PACES/HRS expert consensus statement on the recognition and management of arrhythmias in adult congenital heart disease: developed in partnership between the Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society (PACES) and the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS). Endorsed by the governing bodies of PACES, HRS, the American College of Cardiology (ACC), the American Heart Association (AHA), the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), the Canadian Heart Rhythm Society (CHRS), and the International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD).Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: e102-e165
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society 2009 Consensus Conference on the management of adults with congenital heart disease: executive summary.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: 143-150
- 2015 ESC guidelines for the management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: the Task Force for the Management of Patients with Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Endorsed by: Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC).Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2793-2867
- Arrhythmias in congenital heart disease: a position paper of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC), and the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Working Group on Grown-Up Congenital Heart Disease, endorsed by HRS, PACES, APHRS, and SOLAECE.Europace. 2018; 20: 1719-1753
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of adult congenital heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 563-645
See page 539 for disclosure information.