Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Generative adversarial nets.in: Ghahramani Z. Welling M. Cortes C. NIPS’14: Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Montréal, December 8-13, 2014. MIT Press, 2014: 2672-2680
- Anonymization through data synthesis using generative adversarial networks (ADS-GAN).IEEE J Biomed Health Inform. 2020; 24: 2378-2388
- A never-ending stream of AI art goes up for auction. The Verge; March 5, 2019.(Available at:)https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/5/18251267/ai-art-gans-mario-klingemann-auction-sothebys-technologyDate accessed: October 26, 2021
- Deep learning techniques for automatic MRI cardiac multi-structures segmentation and diagnosis: is the problem solved?.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2018; 37: 2514-2525
- Deep learning for segmentation using an open large-scale dataset in 2D echocardiography.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2019; 38: 2198-2210
Radford A, Metz L, Chintala S. Unsupervised representation learning with deep convolutional generative adversarial networks. In: Bengio Y, LeCun Y, eds. 4th International Conference on Learning Representations, ICLR 2016, San Juan, Puerto Rico, May 2-4, 2016, Conference Track Proceedings. arXiv:1511.06434.
- Least squares generative adversarial networks.in: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV). IEEE, 2017: 2813-2821
Arjovsky M, Chintala M, Bottou L. Wasserstein generative adversarial networks. In: Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Machine Learning, July 2017. Proc Mach Learn Res 70:214-23.
Lim JH, Ye JC. Geometric GAN. arXiv:1705.02894.
Karras T, Laine S, Aittala M, et al. Analyzing and improving the image quality of StyleGAN. In: 2020 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). IEEE, 2020:8107-16.
Park T, Liu M-Y, Wang T-C, Zhu J-Y. Semantic image synthesis with spatially-adaptive normalization. In: 2019 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). IEEE, 2019:2332-41.
- Generative adversarial network in medical imaging: a review.Med Image Anal. 2019; 58: 101552
- XCAT-GAN for synthesizing 3D consistent labeled cardiac MR images on anatomically variable XCAT phantoms.in: Martel A.L. Abolmaesumi P. Stoyanov D. Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention—MICCAI 2020. 23rd International Conference, Lima, Peru, October 4-8, 2020, Proceedings, Part IV. Springer, 2020: 128-137
- 4D XCAT phantom for multimodality imaging research.Med Phys. 2010; 37: 4902-4915
Skandarani Y, Painchaud N, Jodoin P-M, Lalande A. On the effectiveness of GAN generated cardiac MRIs for segmentation. arXiv:2005.09026.
- Translating and segmenting multimodal medical volumes with cycle- and shape-consistency generative adversarial network.in: 2018 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. IEEE, 2018: 9242-9251
- Unpaired image-to-image translation using cycle-consistent adversarial networks.in: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV). IEEE, 2017: 2242-2251
- Generative invertible networks (GIN): pathophysiology-interpretable feature mapping and virtual patient generation.in: Frangi A.F. Schnabel J.A. Davatzikos C. Alberola-López C. Fichtinger G. Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention—MICCAI 2018. 21st International Conference, Granada, Spain, September 16-20, 2018, Proceedings, Part I. Springer, 2018: 537-545
- Super-resolution of cardiac MR cine imaging using conditional GANs and unsupervised transfer learning.Med Image Anal. 2021; 71: 102037
- The optimal tetralogy of Fallot repair using generative adversarial networks.Front Physiol. 2021; 12: 613330
- Electrocardiogram generation with a bidirectional LSTM-CNN generative adversarial network.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 6734
- Generating electrocardiogram signals by deep learning.Neurocomputing. 2020; 404: 122-136
Sarkar P, Etemad A. CardioGAN: attentive generative adversarial network with dual discriminators for synthesis of ECG from PPG. arXiv:2010.00104.
- A new ECG denoising framework using generative adversarial network.IEEE/ACM Trans Comput Biol Bioinform. 2021; 18: 759-764
Georges-Filteau J, Cirillo E. Synthetic observational health data with GANs: from slow adoption to a boom in medical research and ultimately digital twins? Authorea, November 16, 2020.
- Synthesizing electronic health records using improved generative adversarial networks.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2019; 26: 228-241
- Boosting deep learning risk prediction with generative adversarial networks for electronic health records.in: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM). IEEE, 2017: 787-792
- Ensuring electronic medical record simulation through better training, modeling, and evaluation.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020; 27: 99-108
- A review: generative adversarial networks.in: 2019 14th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA). IEEE, 2019: 505-510
- Image-to-image translation with conditional adversarial networks.in: 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). IEEE, 2017: 5967-5976
Karras T, Aila T, Laine S, Lehtinen J. Progressive growing of GANs for improved quality, stability, and variation. arXiv:1710.10196.
- Medical image synthesis for data augmentation and anonymization using generative adversarial networks.in: Gooya A. Goksel O. Oguz I. Burgos N. Simulation and Synthesis in Medical Imaging. Third International Workshop, SASHIMI 2018, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2018, Granada, Spain, September 16, 2018, Proceedings. Springer, 2018: 1-11
- ScarGAN: chained generative adversarial networks to simulate pathological tissue on cardiovascular MR scans.in: Stoyanov D. Taylor Z. Carneiro G. Deep Learning in Medical Image Analysis and Multimodal Learning for Clinical Decision Support. 4th International Workshop, DLMIA 2018, and 8th International Workshop, ML-CDS 2018, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2018, Granada, Spain, September 20, 2018, Proceedings. Springer, 2018: 343-350
- Utility of deep learning networks for the generation of artificial cardiac magnetic resonance images in congenital heart disease.BMC Med Imaging. 2020; 20: 113
- Improved techniques for training GANs.in: Lee D.D. von Luxburg U. Garnett R. Sugiyama M. Guyon I. NIPS’16: Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, December 5-10, 2016. Curran Associates, Barcelona. Red Hook, NY2016: 2234-2242
- GANs trained by a two time-scale update rule converge to a local Nash equilibrium.in: von Luxburg U. Guyon I. Bengio S. Wallach H. Fergus R. NIPS’17: Proceedings of the 31st International Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Long Beach, CA, December 4-9, 2017. Curran Associates, Red Hook, NY2017: 6629-6640
Bińkowski M, Sutherland DJ, Arbel M, Gretton A. Demystifying MMD GANs. arXiv1801.01401.
See page 202 for disclosure information.