Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy and safety of automatic remote monitoring for implantable cardioverter-defibrillator follow-up: the Lumos-T Safely Reduces Routine Office Device Follow-Up (TRUST) trial.Circulation. 2010; 122: 325-332
- Clinical benefits of remote versus transtelephonic monitoring of implanted pacemakers.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 2012-2019
- Remote Supervision to Decrease Hospitalization Rate (RESULT) study in patients with implanted cardioverter-defibrillator.Europace. 2020; 22: 769-776
- Impact of remote monitoring on clinical events and associated health care utilization: a nationwide assessment.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 2279-2286
- Implant-based multiparameter telemonitoring of patients with heart failure (IN-TIME): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2014; 384: 583-590
- Remote monitoring of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: a systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 2591-2600
- The relationship between level of adherence to automatic wireless remote monitoring and survival in pacemaker and defibrillator patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 2601-2610
- Remote monitoring of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators, cardiac resynchronization therapy and permanent pacemakers: a health technology assessment.Ont Health Technol Assess Ser. 2018; 18: 1-199
- Clinical and economic outcomes associated with remote monitoring for cardiac implantable electronic devices: a population-based analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 736-744
- National trends in the use of cardiac resynchronization therapy with or without implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Circulation. 2016; 133: 273-281
- Remote-only monitoring for patients with cardiac implantable electronic devices: a before-and-after pilot study.CMAJ Open. 2021; 9: e53-61
- Cybersecurity for cardiac implantable electronic devices: what should you know?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1284-1288
See article by Chew et al., pages 736–744 of this issue.
See page 714 for disclosure information.