Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ImageNet classification with deep convolutional neural networks.Commun ACM. 2017; 60: 84-90
- The evolving role of artificial intelligence in cardiac image analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 214-224
- The chest radiograph in heart disease.Medicine (Baltimore). 2018; 46: 453-457
- CheXpert: A large chest radiograph dataset with uncertainty labels and expert comparison.Proc AAAI Conf Artif Intell. 2019; 33: 590-597
- PadChest: a large chest x-ray image dataset with multi-label annotated reports.Med Image Anal. 2020; 66: 101797
- VinDr-CXR: An open dataset of chest x-rays with radiologist annotations. ArXiv201215029 (eess).PhysioNet. 2021; (Published online January 3, 2021)http://arxiv.org/abs/2012.15029Date accessed: January 16, 2022
- Chest radiographs in congestive heart failure: visualizing neural network learning.Radiology. 2019; 290: 514-522
- Detection of left ventricular systolic dysfunction using an artificial intelligence-enabled chest x-ray.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 763-773
- Explainable machine learning for scientific insights and discoveries.IEEE Access. 2020; 8: 42
- Precise4Q consortium. Explainability for artificial intelligence in healthcare: a multidisciplinary perspective.BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2020; 20: 310
- Addressing bias in artificial intelligence in health care.JAMA. 2019; 322: 2377
See article by Hsaing et al., pages 763–773 of this issue.
See page 721 for disclosure information.