Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical outcomes of coronary occlusion following transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a systematic review.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2018; 19: 229-236
- Transcatheter laceration of aortic leaflets to prevent coronary obstruction during transcatheter aortic valve replacement: concept to first-in-human.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 677-689
- Bioprosthetic or native aortic scallop intentional laceration to prevent iatrogenic coronary artery obstruction. Part 2: how to perform BASILICA.EuroIntervention. 2019; 15: 55-66
- Bioprosthetic or native aortic scallop intentional laceration to prevent iatrogenic coronary artery obstruction. Part 1: how to evaluate patients for BASILICA.EuroIntervention. 2019; 15: 47-54
- The BASILICA trial: prospective multicenter investigation of intentional leaflet laceration to prevent TAVR Coronary obstruction.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 1240-1252
See page 1314 for disclosure information.