Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term outcomes of children after solid organ transplantation.Clinics. 2014; 69: 28-38
- Constantly responsible, constantly worried, constantly blessed: parenting after pediatric heart transplant.Prog Transplant. 2009; 19: 122-127
- A systematic review of parent and family functioning in pediatric solid organ transplant populations.Pediatr Transplant. 2017; 21e12900
- The PedsQL Family Impact Module: preliminary reliability and validity.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2004; 2: 55
- How ready are they? Parents of pediatric solid organ transplant recipients and the transition from hospital to home following transplant.Pediatr Transplant. 2011; 15: 606-616
See page 1123 for disclosure information.