Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inequity in access to transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a pan-Canadian evaluation of wait-times.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 844-851
- Recent trends in hospitalizations for cardiovascular disease, stroke, and vascular cognitive impairment in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1081-1090
- One-year costs associated with hospitalizations due to aortic stenosis in Canada.CJC Open. 2021; 3: 82-90
- 2020 ACC/AHA guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association joint committee on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 450-500
- Large-scale community echocardiographic screening reveals a major burden of undiagnosed valvular heart disease in older people: the OxVALVE Population Cohort Study.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 3515-3522
See page 1299 for disclosure information.