Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2010 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiologists guidelines for training and maintenance of competency in adult interventional cardiology.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 865-867
- Available at: Competency Portfolio for the Diploma in Adult Interventional Cardiology. July 2020, Version 3.0.(Available at:)https://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/documents/ibd/adult_interventional_cardiology_educatorsportfolio_e.pdfDate accessed: May 23, 2022
- Adult Cardiology Competencies. 2021, Version 1.0.(Available at:)https://www.royalcollege.ca/rcsite/documents/ibd/adult-cardiology-competencies-e.pdfDate accessed: May 23, 2022
- Guiding principles for physician reentry programs.J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2011; 31: 117-121
- Return to Practice Guidance: 2017 Revision. June 2017.(Available at:)http://www.aomrc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Return_to_Practice_guidance_2017_Revison_0617-2.pdfDate accessed: January 25, 2022
See page 1311 for disclosure information.