Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel pacing strategy with low and stable output: pacing the left bundle branch immediately beyond the conduction block.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1736.e1
- Fixation beats: a novel marker for reaching the left bundle branch area during deep septal lead implantation.Heart Rhythm. 2021; 18: 562-569
- Left bundle branch pacing guided by premature ventricular complexes during implant.Heart Rhythm Case Rep. 2020; 6: 850-853
- Reaching the left bundle branch pacing area within 36 heartbeats.Kardiol Pol. 2021; 79: 587-588
See page 1316 for disclosure information.