Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous repair or medical treatment for secondary mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2297-2306
- Transcatheter mitral-valve repair in patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2307-2318
- Proportionate and disproportionate functional mitral regurgitation: a new conceptual framework that reconciles the results of the MITRA-FR and COAPT trials.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 353-362
- Impact of Mitral regurgitation severity and left ventricular remodeling on outcome after MitraClip implantation: results from the Mitra-FR trial.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 14: 742-752
- Association of effective regurgitation orifice area to left ventricular end-diastolic volume ratio with transcatheter mitral valve repair outcomes: a secondary analysis of the COAPT trial.JAMA Cardiol. 2021; 6: 427-436
See page 1302 for disclosure information.