- Hiratzka L.F.
- Bakris G.L.
- Beckman J.A.
- et al.
- Erbel R.
- Aboyans V.
- Boileau C.
- et al.
- Braverman A.C.
- Harris K.M.
- Kovacs R.J.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital heart disease in 56,109 births. Incidence and natural history.Circulation. 1971; 43: 323-332
- The incidence of congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1890-1900
- Aortic dilatation in patients with bicuspid aortic valve.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1920-1929
- Association of aortic dilation with regurgitant, stenotic and functionally normal bicuspid aortic valves.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 283-288
- Anatomical and clinical predictors of valve dysfunction and aortic dilation in bicuspid aortic valve disease.Heart. 2018; 104: 566-573
- A prospective study to assess the frequency of familial clustering of congenital bicuspid aortic valve.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1809-1812
- Aortopathy is prevalent in relatives of bicuspid aortic valve patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 53: 2288-2295
- 2010 ACCF/AHA/AATS/ACR/ASA/SCA/SCAI/SIR/STS/SVM guidelines for the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic aortic disease. A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American College of Radiology, American Stroke Association, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Interventional Radiology, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, and Society for Vascular Medicine.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: e27-e129
- 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of aortic diseases: document covering acute and chronic aortic diseases of the thoracic and abdominal aorta of the adult. The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Aortic Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2873-2926
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement on the management of thoracic aortic disease.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 577-589
- Eligibility and disqualification recommendations for competitive athletes with cardiovascular abnormalities: Task Force 7: aortic diseases, including Marfan Syndrome: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology.Circulation. 2015; 132: e303-e309
- on behalf of the MIBAVA Leducq Consortium. Regional vascular changes and aortic dilatation in pediatric patients with bicuspid aortic valve.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 688-694
- A roadmap to investigate the genetic basis of bicuspid aortic valve and its complications: insights from the International BAVCon (Bicuspid Aortic Valve Consortium).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 832-839
- Bicuspid aortic valve is heritable.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 138-143
- Dissection of the aorta in Turner syndrome: two cases and review of 85 cases in the literature.J Med Genet. 2007; 44: 745-749
- Predictors of bicuspid aortic valve-associated aortopathy in childhood: a report from the MIBAVA Consortium.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2020; 13e009717
- Outcomes in adults with bicuspid aortic valves.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1317-1325
- Influence of aortic stiffness on aortic-root growth rate and outcome in patients with the Marfan syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 121: 1094-1101
- A novel Doppler echocardiographic method of measuring the biophysical properties of the aorta in pediatric patients.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2003; 16: 745-750
- New comprehensive reference values for arterial vascular parameters in children.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2020; 33 (1014-22.e4)
See article by Rumman et al., pages 688–694 of this issue.
See page 558 for disclosure information.