Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A comparison of antiarrhythmic-drug therapy with implantable defibrillators in patients resuscitated from near-fatal ventricular arrhythmias.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 1576-1583
- Randomized comparison of antiarrhythmic drug therapy with implantable defibrillators in patients resuscitated from cardiac arrest: the Cardiac Arrest Study Hamburg (CASH).Circulation. 2000; 102: 748-754
- Canadian implantable defibrillator study (CIDS): a randomized trial of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator against amiodarone.Circulation. 2000; 101: 1297-1302
- Meta-analysis of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator secondary prevention trials. AVID, CASH and CIDS studies. Antiarrhythmics vs Implantable Defibrillator study. Cardiac Arrest Study Hamburg. Canadian Implantable Defibrillator Study.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 2071-2078
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society 2016 implantable cardioverter-defibrillator guidelines.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 174-188
- 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: e190-252
- Right ventricular lead proarrhythmia: a novel intervention for an under-recognized phenomenon.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2018; 4: 50-53
- ICD lead proarrhythmia cured by lead extraction.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 613-618
- Impact of revascularization in patients with sustained ventricular arrhythmias, prior myocardial infarction, and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction.Heart Rhythm. 2016; 13: 1221-1227
See editorial by Mitchell and Exner, pages 1147–1149 of this issue.
See page 1275 for disclosure information.