Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Seminars in Roentgenology. 1981; 16: 152-153
- Global burden of cardiovascular diseases and risk factors, 1990-2019.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 2982-3021
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society 2022 guidelines for peripheral arterial disease.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 560-587
- Diet and nutrition in peripheral artery disease: a systematic review.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 672-680
- Prehabilitation for vascular surgery patients: challenges and opportunities.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 645-653
- Diagnostic and therapeutic challenges of vasculitis.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 623-633
- Inflammation as a mechanism and therapeutic target in peripheral artery disease.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 588-600
- Building your peripheral artery disease toolkit: medical management of peripheral artery disease in 2022.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 634-644
- Antithrombotic therapy in peripheral arterial disease: risk stratification and clinical decision making.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 654-661
- Challenges in peripheral artery disease clinical trial implementation and design.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 699-702
- Updates in endovascular procedural navigation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 662-671
- Who to screen for thoracic aortic aneurysms, and when to refer for surgery.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 695-698
- Sex as a key determinant of peripheral artery disease: epidemiology, differential outcomes, and proposed biological mechanisms.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 601-611
- Social deprivation and peripheral artery disease.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 612-622
See page 554 for disclosure information.