Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term outcomes of patent foramen ovale closure or medical therapy after stroke.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1022-1032
- Patent foramen ovale closure or anticoagulation vs antiplatelets after stroke.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1011-1021
- Patent foramen ovale closure or antiplatelet therapy for cryptogenic stroke.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1033-1042
- Cryptogenic stroke and high-risk patent foramen ovale: the DEFENSE-PFO trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2335-2342
- Closure, anticoagulation, or antiplatelet therapy for cryptogenic stroke with patent foramen ovale: systematic review of randomized trials, sequential meta-analysis, and new insights from the CLOSE study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e008356
- Closure or medical therapy for cryptogenic stroke with patent foramen ovale.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 991-999
- Atrial septal aneurysm, shunt size, and recurrent stroke risk in patients with patent foramen ovale.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 2312-2320
- Intravenous enoxaparin anticoagulation in percutaneous left atrial cardiac procedures.EuroIntervention. 2017; 13: 1226-1233
- Long-term follow-up after closure of patent foramen ovale in patients with cryptogenic embolism.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 278-287
- Standardized bleeding definitions for cardiovascular clinical trials: a consensus report from the Bleeding Academic Research Consortium.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2736-2747
- Device closure of patent foramen ovale after stroke: pooled analysis of completed randomized trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 907-917
- Percutaneous closure of patent foramen ovale in cryptogenic embolism.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1083-1091
- EACVI survey on the management of patients with patent foramen ovale and cryptogenic stroke.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 22: 135-141
- An assessment of annual procedure volumes and therapy adoption of transcatheter closure of patent foramen ovale in four European countries.Eur Stroke J. 2021; 6: 72-80
- An index to identify stroke-related vs incidental patent foramen ovale in cryptogenic stroke.Neurology. 2013; 81: 619-625
- Risk of Paradoxical Embolism (RoPE)ºestimated attributable fraction correlates with the benefit of patent foramen ovale closure: an analysis of 3 trials.Stroke. 2020; 51: 3119-3123
- Embolic strokes of undetermined source: the case for a new clinical construct.Lancet Neurol. 2014; 13: 429-438
- Cryptogenic stroke and patent foramen ovale: clinical clues to paradoxical embolism.J Neurol Sci. 2008; 275: 121-127
- Sex differences in the clinical presentation, resource use, and 3-month outcome of acute stroke in Europe: data from a multicenter multinational hospital-based registry.Stroke. 2003; 34: 1114-1119
- Differences in diagnostic evaluation in women and men after acute ischemic stroke.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e015625
- Perceptual, social, and behavioral factors associated with delays in seeking medical care in patients with symptoms of acute stroke.Stroke. 2006; 37: 1248-1253
- Small-vessel PCI outcomes in men, women, and minorities following platinum chromium everolimus-eluting stents: insights from the pooled PLATINUM Diversity and PROMUS Element Plus post-approval studies.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 94: 82-90
- The Lancet Women and Cardiovascular Disease Commission: reducing the global burden by 2030.Lancet. 2021; 397: 2385-2438
- Delayed care and mortality among women and men with myocardial infarction.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e005968
See editorial by Khan et al., pages 1132–1134 of this issue.
See page 1233 for disclosure information.