Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- New aspects of the ventricular septum and its function: an echocardiographic study.Heart. 2005; 91: 1343-1348
- Left bundle branch pacing optimized cardiac resynchronization therapy: a novel approach.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 1076-1078
- Transseptal conduction as an important determinant for cardiac resynchronization therapy, as revealed by extensive electrical mapping in the dyssynchronous canine heart.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2013; 6: 682-689
See page 1460 for disclosure information.