Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aortic stenosis in the low-risk patient: overview of the management options and possible permutations.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 836-839
- Age- and sex-matched controls should not be the standard for the Ross procedure.JTCVS Open. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xjon.2022.05.015
- Propensity-matched comparison of the Ross procedure and prosthetic aortic valve replacement in adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 805-815
- Improved outcomes following the Ross procedure compared with bioprosthetic aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 993-1005
- Pulmonary conduit reoperation following the Ross procedure.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1093/ejcts/ezac267
- Risk of endocarditis extension in Ross reintervention with transcatheter pulmonary valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: e457
- Access or excess? Examining the argument for regionalized cardiac care.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 160: 813-819