Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Light-chain cardiac amyloidosis: strategies to promote early diagnosis and cardiac response.Heart. 2017; 103: 1065-1072
- Transthyretin (TTR) cardiac amyloidosis.Circulation. 2012; 126: 1286-1300
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Cardiac Transplant Network Position Statement on Heart Transplantation: patient eligibility, selection, and post-transplantation care.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 335-356
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Failure Society Joint Position Statement on the evaluation and management of patients with cardiac amyloidosis.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 322-334
- Cardiac transplantation for amyloid heart disease: the United Kingdom experience.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2004; 23: 1142-1153
- Outcome of heart transplantation in patients with amyloid cardiomyopathy.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2005; 24: 1763-1765
- Outcomes after heart transplantation for amyloid cardiomyopathy in the modern era.Am J Transplant. 2015; 15: 650-658
- Long term outcomes of cardiac transplant for immunoglobulin light chain amyloidosis: the Mayo Clinic experience.World J Transplant. 2016; 6: 380-388
- Improved outcomes after heart transplantation for cardiac amyloidosis in the modern era.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 611-618
- Waitlist mortality of patients with amyloid cardiomyopathy who are listed for heart transplantation and implications for organ allocation.J Card Fail. 2019; 25: 767-771
- Does survival on the heart transplant waiting list depend on the underlying heart disease?.JACC Heart Fail. 2016; 4: 689-697
- Changing outcomes after heart transplantation in patients with amyloid cardiomyopathy.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2015; 34: 658-666
- Outcomes in patients with cardiac amyloidosis undergoing heart transplantation.JACC Heart Fail. 2020; 8: 461-468
- Cardiac transplantation outcomes in patients with amyloid cardiomyopathy.Am Heart J. 2021; 236: 13-21
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients undergoing combined organ transplantation (from the United Network for Organ Sharing).Am J Cardiol. 2020; 129: 42-45
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation. The International Thoracic Organ Transplant Registry of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation: thirty-fifth adult heart transplantation report-2018; focus theme: multiorgan transplantation.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 1155-1168
See editorial by Fine and Miller, pages 1144–1146 of this issue.
See page 1269 for disclosure information.