Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrial fibrillation and risks of cardiovascular disease, renal disease, and death: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2016; 354: i4482
- Causes of death and influencing factors in patients with atrial fibrillation.Am J Med. 2016; 129: 1278-1287
- Epidemiology of atrial fibrillation and heart failure: a growing and important problem.Cardiol Clin. 2019; 37: 119-129
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with permanent atrial fibrillation: results from the Resynchronization for Ambulatory Heart Failure Trial (RAFT).Circ Heart Fail. 2012; 5: 566-570
- Extending the boundaries of cardiac resynchronization therapy: efficacy in atrial fibrillation, New York Heart Association class II, and narrow QRS heart failure patients.J Card Fail. 2010; 16: 432-438
- Beta-blockers for heart failure with reduced, mid-range, and preserved ejection fraction: an individual patient-level analysis of double-blind randomized trials.Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 26-35
- Efficacy of β blockers in patients with heart failure plus atrial fibrillation: an individual-patient data meta-analysis.Lancet. 2014; 384: 2235-2243
- Mechanisms of cardiovascular benefits of sodium glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors: a State-of-the-Art Review.JACC Basic Transl Sci. 2020; 5: 632-644
- Empagliflozin, cardiovascular outcomes, and mortality in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 2117-2128
- Dapagliflozin and cardiovascular outcomes in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 347-357
- Canagliflozin and cardiovascular and renal events in type 2 diabetes.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 644-657
- Dapagliflozin in patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1995-2008
- Cardiovascular and renal outcomes with empagliflozin in heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1413-1424
- Empagliflozin in heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1451-1461
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1139-1151
- Clopidogrel plus aspirin versus oral anticoagulation for atrial fibrillation in the Atrial fibrillation Clopidogrel Trial with Irbesartan for prevention of Vascular Events (ACTIVE W): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1903-1912
- Canagliflozin and renal outcomes in type 2 diabetes and nephropathy.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 2295-2306
- Dapagliflozin in patients with chronic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1436-1446
- Causes of death in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2508-2521
- USFDA Empagliflozin label.
- USFDA Dapagliflozin label.
- USFDA Canagliflozin label.
- Health Canada Empagliflozin label.
- Health Canada Dapagliflozin label.
- Health Canada Canagliflozin label.
- Atrial fibrillation begets heart failure and vice versa: temporal associations and differences in preserved versus reduced ejection fraction.Circulation. 2016; 133: 484-492
- Early rhythm-control therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 1305-1316
- Sodium-glucose co-transporter inhibitors and atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e022222
- Management of atrial fibrillation in 2021: an updated comparison of the current CCS/CHRS, ESC, and AHA/ACC/HRS guidelines.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 1607-1618
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society Comprehensive Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
- 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society, in collaboration with the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.Circulation. 2019; 140: e125-e151
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS): the Task Force for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) of the ESC.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 373-498
- Efficacy of empagliflozin on heart failure and renal outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation: data from the EMPA-REG OUTCOME trial.Eur J Heart Fail. 2020; 22: 126-135
- Direct effects of empagliflozin on extracellular matrix remodelling in human cardiac myofibroblasts: novel translational clues to explain EMPA-REG OUTCOME results.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 543-553
- Global, regional, and national prevalence, incidence, mortality, and risk factors for atrial fibrillation, 1990-2017: results from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2020; 7: 574-582
- Global epidemiology of atrial fibrillation: an increasing epidemic and public health challenge.Int J Stroke. 2021; 16: 217-221
See page 1440 for disclosure information.