Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical repair of tricuspid atresia.Thorax. 1971; 26: 240-248
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome across the lifespan: clinical considerations for care of the fetus, child, and adult.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 930-945
- Prenatal diagnosis and management of single-ventricle heart disease.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 897-908
- Surgical strategies in single ventricle management of neonates and infants.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 909-920
- Neurodevelopment and cognition across the lifespan in patients with single-ventricle physiology: abnormal brain maturation and accumulation of brain injuries.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 977-987
- Exercise training for people living with Fontan circulation: an underutilized intervention.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1012-1023
- Quality of life and other patient-reported outcomes across the lifespan among people with Fontan palliation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 963-976
- Coagulation and anticoagulation in Fontan patients.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1024-1035
- Hepatic and renal consequences of single-ventricle physiology palliated with the Fontan operation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1002-1011
- Management of patients with single-ventricle physiology across the lifespan: contributions from magnetic resonance and computed tomography imaging.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 946-962
- Catheter ablation of atrial arrhythmias in patients post-Fontan.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1036-1047
- Cardiac implantable electronic devices in the Fontan patient.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1048-1058
- Considerations in critical-care and anesthetic management of adult patients living with Fontan circulation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1100-1110
- Reproductive issues in patients with the Fontan operation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 921-929
- The Fontan circulation: from ideal to failing hemodynamics and drug therapies for optimization.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1059-1071
- Plastic bronchitis and protein-losing enteropathy in the Fontan patient: evolving understanding and emerging therapies.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 988-1001
- Ventricular assist device use in single-ventricle circulation.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1086-1099
- Heart transplant indications, considerations, and outcomes in Fontan patients: age-related nuances, transplant listing, and disease-specific indications.Can J Cardiol. 2022; 38: 1072-1085
See page 857 for disclosure information.