Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime prevalence of congenital heart disease in the general population from 2000 to 2010.Circulation. 2014; 130: 749-756
- Creating the BELgian COngenital heart disease database combining administrative and clinical data (BELCODAC): rationale, design and methodology.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 316: 72-78
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society registry framework: a quality improvement initiative on behalf of the National Institute of Cardiovascular Outcomes Research (NICOR).Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2019; 5: 292-297
Jain S, Agrawal A, Saporta A, et al. RadGraph: extracting clinical entities and relations from radiology reports. arXiv preprint arXiv:210614463 2021.
- Application of NLP for Information Extraction from Unstructured Documents.Springer Singapore, Singapore2022: 695-704
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of adult congenital heart disease: the task force for the management of adult congenital heart disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Endorsed by Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC), International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD).Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 563-645
- British National Formulary.BMJ Publishing and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, 2021
- Congenital heart disease in adults.Mayo Clin Proc. 1992; 67: 505
- MongoDB: a comparison with NoSQL databases.IJSER. 2016; 7: 1035-1037
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in Python.JMLR. 2011; 12: 2825-2830
- Stochastic neighbor embedding.Adv Neural Inform Process Syst. 2002; 15
- CONCOR, an initiative towards a national registry and DNA-bank of patients with congenital heart disease in the Netherlands: rationale, design, and first results.Eur J Epidemiol. 2005; 20: 549-557
- National quality register of congenital heart diseases: can we trust the data?.J Congenit Heart Dis. 2017; 1: 1-8
- Representativeness of the German National Register for Congenital Heart Defects: a clinically oriented analysis.Cardiol Young. 2016; 26: 921-926
- Electronic medical record integration with a database for adult congenital heart disease: early experience and progress in automating multicenter data collection.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 196: 178-182
- Prediction of prognosis in patients with tetralogy of Fallot based on deep learning imaging analysis.Heart. 2020; 106: 1007-1014
McInnes L, Healy J, Melville J. Umap: uniform manifold approximation and projection for dimension reduction. arXiv preprint arXiv:180203426 2018.
- Automated optimized parameters for T-distributed stochastic neighbor embedding improve visualization and analysis of large datasets.Nat Commun. 2019; 10: 1-12
- Stochastic triplet embedding. 2012 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing.IEEE. 2012; : 1-6
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 7 for disclosure information.