Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- False-positive interferences of common urine drug screen immunoassays: a review.J Anal Toxicol. 2014; 38: 387-396
- Clinical interpretation of urine drug tests: what clinicians need to know about urine drug screens.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 774-796
- Interpretation and utility of drug of abuse screening immunoassays: insights from laboratory drug testing proficiency surveys.Arch Pathol Lab Med (1976). 2020; 144: 177-184
- Clinical value of analytical testing in patients presenting with new psychoactive substances intoxication.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2020; 86: 429-436
- Does urine screening for drugs of abuse change the management of ED patients? [abstract 051].CJEM. 2002; 4: 139
See page 1449 for disclosure information.