Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence, incidence, prognosis, and predisposing conditions for atrial fibrillation: population-based estimates.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 82: 2n-9n
- Lifetime risk for development of atrial fibrillation: the Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 2004; 110: 1042-1046
- Modifiable Risk Factors and Atrial Fibrillation.Circulation. 2017; 136: 583-596
- Patients with atrial fibrillation and coronary artery disease - Double trouble.Adv Med Sci. 2018; 63: 30-35
Wong GC, Welsford M, Ainsworth C, et al. 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology Guidelines on the Acute Management of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Focused Update on Regionalization and Reperfusion. Can J Cardiol. 2019;35:107-132.
O'Gara PT, Kushner FG, Ascheim DD, et al. 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation. 2013;127:e362-425.
Neumann F-J, Sousa-Uva M, Ahlsson A, et al. 2018 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization. Eur Heart J. 2018;40:87-165.
- Incidence and Prognostic Impact of Atrial Fibrillation After Discharge Following Revascularization for Significant Left Main Coronary Artery Narrowing.. Am J Cardiol. 2020; 125: 500-506
- Changes in cardiorespiratory fitness in cardiac rehabilitation patients: a meta-analysis.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 894-902
- Effects of exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation on cardiorespiratory fitness: A meta-analysis of UK studies.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 221: 644-651
- Cardiac rehabilitation attendance and outcomes in coronary artery disease patients.Circulation. 2012; 126: 677-687
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for adults with heart failure.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; 1: Cd003331
Anderson L, Thompson DR, Oldridge N, et al. Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016;2016:Cd001800.
- Dose-response relationship of cardiorespiratory fitness with incident atrial fibrillation.Heart Fail Rev. 2020; 25: 419-425
- Cardiovascular Fitness and Mortality After Contemporary Cardiac Rehabilitation.Mayo Clin Proc. 2013; 88: 455-463
- Factors Associated With Cardiorespiratory Fitness at Completion of Cardiac Rehabilitation: Identification of Specific Patient Features Requiring Attention.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 925-932
- Overview of the Alberta Provincial Project for Outcome Assessment in Coronary Heart Disease. On behalf of the APPROACH investigators.Can J Cardiol. 2000; 16: 1225-1230
- Use of a Clinical Electrocardiographic Database to Enhance Atrial Fibrillation/Atrial Flutter Identification Algorithms Based on Administrative Data.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; e018511
- Empirical Insights When Defining the Population Burden of Atrial Fibrillation and Oral Anticoagulation Utilization Using Administrative Data.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1412-1415
- Competing risk regression models for epidemiologic data.Am J Epidemiol. 2009; 170: 244-256
- The estimation and modelling of cause-specific cumulative incidence functions using time-dependent weights.Stata J. 2017; 17: 181-207
- Impact of CARDIOrespiratory FITness on Arrhythmia Recurrence in Obese Individuals With Atrial Fibrillation: The CARDIO-FIT Study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 985-996
- Cardiorespiratory fitness and atrial fibrillation: A population-based follow-up study.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1424-1430
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Risk of Incident Atrial Fibrillation: Results From the Henry Ford Exercise Testing (FIT) Project.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1827-1834
- Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2019; 51: 2491-2497
- Potential adverse cardiovascular effects from excessive endurance exercise.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 587-595
- Sorting the Wheat From the Chaff in Cardiac Rehabilitation: Who Gets Better and Why?.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1272-1274
- Do exercise-associated genes explain phenotypic variance in the three components of fitness? a systematic review & meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2021; 16e0249501
- Meta-analysis of Effect of Modest (≥10%) Weight Loss in Management of Overweight and Obese Patients With Atrial Fibrillation.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 124: 1568-1574
- Accuracy of Exercise-based Equations for Estimating Cardiorespiratory Fitness.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2021; 53: 74-82
- Importance of Assessing Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Clinical Practice: A Case for Fitness as a Clinical Vital Sign: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016; 134: e653-e699