Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of lesion calcification on clinical and angiographic outcome after sirolimus-eluting stent implantation in real-world patients.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2008; 9: 2-8
- Safety and effectiveness of coronary intravascular lithotripsy for treatment of severely calcified coronary stenoses: the DISRUPT CAD II study.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12e008434
- In-stent use of intravascular coronary lithotripsy for restenosis and stent underexpansion: a multicentre experience.Can J Cardiol. 2022; : xxxxxx
- Management of calcific coronary artery lesions: is it time to change our interventional therapeutic approach?.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 1465-1478
- A new optical coherence tomography-based calcium scoring system to predict stent underexpansion.EuroIntervention. 2018; 13: e2182-e2189
- Intravascular imaging to guide lithotripsy in concentric and eccentric calcific coronary lesions.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2020; 21: 1099-1105
- Optical coherence tomography patterns of stent restenosis.Am Heart J. 2009; 158: 284-293
- Morphological differences of tissue characteristics between early, late, and very late restenosis lesions after first generation drug-eluting stent implantation: an optical coherence tomography study.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 14: 276-284
- Intravascular lithotripsy for the management of undilatable coronary stent: the SMILE registry.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2020; 21: 1555-1559
Tovar Forero MN, Sardella G, et al. Coronary lithotripsy for the treatment of underexpanded stents: the international multicentre CRUNCH registry. [e-pub ahead of print] EuroIntervention 2022. https://doi.org/10.4222/EIJ-D-21-00545.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See article by Pham et al., pages xxx-xxx, of this issue.
See page 2 for disclosure information.