List of abbreviations:CV (cardiovascular), CVD (cardiovascular disease), TRC (Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada. Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action. 2015. Available at: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/british-columbians-our-governments/indigenous-people/aboriginal-peoples-documents/calls_to_action_english2.pdf. Date accessed: January 17, 2022.
Statistics Canada. Statistics on Indigenous peoples. 2021. Available at: https://www.statcan.gc.ca/en/subjects-start/indigenous_peoples. Date accessed: Jan 5, 2021.
- Confronting the Growing Crisis of Cardiovascular Disease and Heart Health Among Aboriginal Peoples in Canada.The Canadian journal of cardiology. 2015; 31: 1077-1080
- Historical and Continued Colonial Impacts on Heart Health of Indigenous Peoples in Canada: What’s Reconciliation Got to Do With It?.CJC Open. 2021; 3: S149-S164
- An Application of Two-Eyed Seeing: Indigenous Research Methods With Participatory Action Research.International Journal of Qualitative Methods. 2018; 171609406918812346
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Resources: The authors received no financial support for the authorship or publication of this article.
Disclosures: None of the authors have any conflict of interest to disclose.