Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society Comprehensive Guidelines for the Management of Atrial Fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
- The clinical profile and pathophysiology of atrial fibrillation: relationships among clinical features, epidemiology, and mechanisms.Circ Res. 2014; 114: 1453-1468
- Catheter Ablation Versus Medical Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e007414
- Cryoballoon Ablation as Initial Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 78: 914-930
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation in 2021: An Updated Comparison of the Current CCS/CHRS, ESC, and AHA/ACC/HRS Guidelines.Can J Cardiol. 2021; 37: 1607-1618
- Ten-year trends in the use of catheter ablation for treatment of atrial fibrillation vs. the use of coronary intervention for the treatment of ischaemic heart disease in Australia.Europace. 2013; 15: 1702-1709
- Cryoballoon or Radiofrequency Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation Assessed by Continuous Monitoring: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Circulation. 2019; 140: 1779-1788
- Catheter Ablation for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 878-879
- Adenosine-guided pulmonary vein isolation for the treatment of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: an international, multicentre, randomised superiority trial.Lancet. 2015; 386: 672-679
- Cryoablation or Drug Therapy for Initial Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 305-315
- Risk of Mortality Following Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 2254-2264
- Efficacy and Safety of Same-Day Discharge for Atrial Fibrillation Ablation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2020; 6: 609-619
- Utilisation and safety of catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in public and private sector hospitals.BMC Health Serv Res. 2021; 21: 883
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Journal Subject Codes:
 Arrhythmias, clinical electrophysiology, drugs
Conflicts of Interest Disclosures
Dr. JG Andrade reports grants and personal fees from Medtronic, grants from Baylis, personal fees from Biosense-Webster. Dr L Macle reports grants and personal fees from Biosense-Webster, personal fees from Abbott and Medtronic.
Funding sources: None