Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radial versus femoral access in patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing invasive management: a randomised multicentre trial.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2465-2476
- Radial versus femoral access for coronary interventions: an updated systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials. Catheter.Cardiovasc. Interv. 2021; 97: 1387-1396
- 2018 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur. Heart J. 2019; 40: 87-165
- 2021 ACC/AHA/SCAI Guideline for coronary artery revascularization.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2021; 79 (e21–e129)
- Defining percutaneous coronary intervention complexity and risk: an analysis of the United Kingdom BCIS Database 2006-2016.JACC. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2022; 15: 39-49
- Procedural outcomes of percutaneous coronary interventions for chronic total occlusions via the radial approach: insights from an international chronic total occlusion registry.JACC. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2019; 12: 346-358
- The wise radialist’s guide to optimal transfemoral access: selection, performance, and troubleshooting.Catheter. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2017; 89: 399-407
- Conventional vascular access site approach versus fully trans-wrist approach for chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention: a multicenter registry.Catheter. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2019:Oct; 9
- Randomized comparison between radial and femoral large-bore access for complex percutaneous coronary intervention.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 14: 1293-1303
- Femoral or radial approach in treatment of coronary chronic total occlusion: a randomized clinical trial.JACC Cardiovasc. Interv. 2022; 15: 823-830
- Radial versus femoral access in chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2019; 12e007778
Definition of “complex.” Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Available at: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/complex
- Efficacy and safety of dual antiplatelet therapy after complex PCI.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1851-1864
- Radial versus femoral access in ACS patients undergoing complex PCI is associated with consistent bleeding benefit and no excess of risks.Can. J. Cardiol. 2022; (In press)
- Guiding principles for chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention: a global expert consensus document.Circulation. 2019; 140: 420-433
- Radial versus femoral access for rotational atherectomy: a UK observational study of 8622 patients.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2017; 10e005311
- The benefits conferred by radial access for cardiac catheterization are offset by a paradoxical increase in the rate of vascular access site complications with femoral access: the Campeau Radial Paradox.JACC Cardiovasc. Interv. 2015; 8: 1854-1864
- Long-term outcomes of chronic total occlusion recanalization versus percutaneous coronary intervention for complex non-occlusive coronary artery disease.Am. J. Cardiol. 2020; 125: 182-188
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: Dr. Azzalini received honoraria from Teleflex, Abiomed, GE Healthcare, Asahi Intecc, Philips, Abbott Vascular, and Cardiovascular System, Inc.