Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications and failure modes of coronary microcatheters.EuroIntervention. 2021; 17: e436-e438
- Device entrapment during percutaneous coronary intervention.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2022; 99: 1766-1777
- Use of rotablation to rescue a “fractured” micro catheter tip: a case report.World J Cardiol. 2019; 11: 189-194
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 2 for disclosure information.