Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interrupted aortic arch with anomalous origin of left pulmonary artery from aorta.Congenit Heart Dis. 2009; 4: 485-488
- Myths and realities relating to development of the arterial valves.J. Cardiovasc. Dev Dis. 2014; 1: 177-200
- Morphogenesis of the mammalian aortic arch arteries.Front Cell Dev Biol. 2022; 10892900
- A reappraisal and revision of the numbering of the pharyngeal arches.J Anat. 2019; 235: 1019-1023
- Origin of pulmonary artery branch from ascending aorta. Primary surgical repair in infancy.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1983; 85: 537-745
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.