Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Muller Moran HR, Maurice-Ventouris M, Alharbi M, Ahn BT, Harley JM, Lachapelle KJ. Pan-Canadian initiative on fundamental competencies for transcatheter cardiac surgery: a modified Delphi consensus study [e-pub ahead of print]. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtcvs.2021.07.048. Accessed September 19, 2022.
- Core principles of assessment in competency-based medical education.Med Teach. 2017; 39: 609-616
- 2019 Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement for transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1437-1448
- Cardiac surgery training in Canada: current state and future perspectives.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 154: 998-1005
- 3D printing applications for transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2020; 22: 23
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
See page 3 for disclosure information.