Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous repair or medical treatment for secondary mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2297-2306
- Transcatheter mitral-valve repair in patients with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 2307-2318
- Proportionate and disproportionate functional mitral regurgitation: a new conceptual framework that reconciles the results of the MITRA-FR and COAPT trials.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 353-362
- Impact of proportionality of secondary mitral regurgitation on outcome after transcatheter mitral valve repair.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 14: 715-725
- Transcatheter edge-to-edge repair in proportionate vs disproportionate functional mitral regurgitation.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2022; 35 (e108): 105-115
See page 1778 for disclosure information.